As a Life and Health insurer, we offer tailor-made packages of comprehensive products designed to help our clients protect their employees and their dependents in the event of any fortuitous incident.
- Under Life Insurance we have Group Life, Critical illness plans, Family guard schemes and Credit life schemes to cover the borrower’s liability on personal loans, mortgage loans, vehicle loans, and credit cards in the event of death due to both accidental and non-accidental or natural causes cover.
- We have a strong regional network and presence through our sister concerns; in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kuwait, and Doha.
- Our services include
- Group Employee benefits
- Credit Life solutions
Over a period of time, Group Life cover has become an indispensable part of the benefits package for employees. It provides peace of mind to employees as an estate is created for their loved ones even after his/her life and this enables them to generate loyalty towards employers. We offer all kinds of Group Life solutions from Corporate Group Life to Voluntary Group Life.
We offer valuable Life Insurance protection at affordable rates.
Group Life Solutions:
- Standard Group Life
- Corporate Group Life including Voluntary Group Life for Employees and their Dependents
- Bank / NBFI Group Credit Life
Group Life covers:
- Natural death and/or Accidental death – A lump sum benefit is payable following the death of the insured member due to an accident and/or sickness.
- Permanent Total Disability due to Sickness and/or accident – A lump sum benefit payment not exceeding the basic sum assured following a sickness and/or accident which permanently prohibits a member from undertaking any or their usual occupation.
- Permanent Partial Disability due to Sickness and/or accident – A lump sum payment following the impairment of a member due to loss of or loss of use of parts of the body as a result of the sickness and/or accident.
- Accidental Medical Expenses – reimbursement of Medical Expenses in the event of bodily injury as a result of an accident.
- Critical Illness – A lump sum payment is made if a member is diagnosed with a critical illness.
- Repatriation Expenses – actual expenses for transportation/burial of the mortal remains on the death of a member.